CLAIMING WARRANTY IS JUST ONE SIMPLE STEP!
Email us your warranty number and your order number at email@example.com and that’s it.Please consider the following points when you’re deciding to claim warranty.
At MONT5 we take great care and pride in the design and craftsmanship of all our merchandise. We make sure to use only the best raw materials to the highest international manufacturing standards.
But if there is an issue with the product we will fix it for you free of charge forever.
- Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear changes to the appearance of the product.
- It does not cover change in the color of leather or scratches, tears, wrinkles or other damages caused by the usual wear and tear, accident and improper care or cleaning.
- MONT5 will conduct an inspection of the product and if your product is found to have developed a defect, it will be repaired without charging for parts or labor.
- Warranty is valid for the original owner of the product. Warranty is not valid on resale, or transfer of ownership of product.
- Developing a patina is a characteristic of leather, not a defect. Warranty is not valid for change of color of leather.
- Even after the tanning process each animal hide is different no two leather products are alike. The product for this reason will be slightly different from the marketing images online or in print format. This does not come under warranty. For returns please see returns
- Without exception, the original, completed warranty card must accompany any claims or requests made under this warranty. This card must be produced by the owner, and further I.D. or other checks may be requested to confirm your identity as the original purchaser (to whom the warranty pertains). Should you lose your original warranty card, please notify the store immediately.
This warranty is offered by MONT5, which reserves the right to withdraw or amend the terms of this warranty without notice. Your statutory rights are not affected by this warranty.
Should you have any further queries please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org